Monday, November 03, 2008

Itunes shuffle

Instructions:
Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
All Nightmare Long by Metallica (Er… am I that bad as a human being?)

Will I have a happy life?
Gematria (The killing name) by Slipknot (Playing with number? something to do with words.)

What do my friends really think of me?
19-2000 by Gorillaz' (Maybe i need an extreme makeover "Get the cool shoeshine")

What do people secretly think of me?
Finale/Reprise from The Nightmare before Christmas (It is getting more weird....Gothic i guess)

How can I be happy?
Mobscene by Marilyn Manson (It is me....best not to conform to anything)

What should I do with my life?
Somewhere by Within Temptation (Ending somewhere?)

Will I ever have children?
Sleigh Ride by Star Wars Cantina (Astronaut Children? I guess it is good to have a bunch of Astronomer kids)

What is some good advice for me?
Cursum Perficio by Enya (Literally "I finish the course." in Latin. Finish the IB course is the way to go and i will not falter!")

How will I be remembered?
Fatal Fight by Yuki Kajiura (I am destined to die standing my ground in an hopeless battle)

What is my signature dancing song?
Repentance by Dream Theater (Slow dance. And a long one too)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Blinder Saeger by Cultus Ferox (Nice and grand opening i guess)

What song will play at my funeral?
Summer Night City, Therion cover (I will wait for the sunrise with my soul dancing in the dark, Epic!)

What type of men/women do you like?
Triskha by telepopmusik (A girl from New York?)

What does next year have in store for you?
Open War "Theme Of Open The War" by Keiki Kobayashi (Year 6 will be a tough battle, Rock on!)

What does your love life look like next year?
Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle) by Limp Bizkit (Sounds good, let's hope that it is true)

What do you say when life gets hard?
The Last Journey Home by DragonForce (Let's perform the last rite and hit home in the most glorious manner....for the emperor! In death e stay by his side)

What do you think when you get up in the morning?
Tears Of Joy by Antonio Forcione (Perhaps grateful to have survive another night?)

Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
Girl by Gregorian Chants (Girls from the mouth of monks, and yes, i have not kiss a girl yet....aw....)

Your Favourite Saying?
Sunset Valley by Bandari (The sun has set, but it has nothing to do with my favorite quote)

Most Missed Memory?
Valentines day by Linkin Park (Must be the time with her...too bad i did not treasure it....)

What song describes your best friend?
Who's your daddy by Lordi (He rocks!)

What song describes your ex?
Knock it Down by SAF band (She controlled my life and she shoots very far)

What song describes yourself?
Storms of Afrika by Enya (Welcome to Rhodesia, My bru)

Where will you be in 10 years?
The Extra Mile by Laura Pausini(the person who will tread the extra mile)

Your love life right now?
Call of Duty Finest Hour (Duty first!)

What is your state of mind at the moment?
In My Place by Coldplay (No one will know where my inner place it so yay!)

The song you'll put as the subject?
Grotesque Figures ~Battle With the Colossus~ by Koh Otani (Difficult choice, but medieval grotesque artwork is my choice)

Looks accurate to me, i think that's good though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home