Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Good Day

Today, Two Sec 1s from the opposite room actually took the trouble to bring my laundry up for me as I accidentally uttered my sacred laundry locker number to them, I felt grateful, as I did not expect it, somehow. I feel good, a joy, actually, to have people serving you instead the other way round.

It really makes my day. Really.

I was never on the receiving end, actually, until I felt the joy of it now. Or that I am always serving other that I did not just sit down and reflect on the joy that is enjoyed by my service.

Still, let not get complacent over it, it is a small gesture but it can affect a person’s day. So, I feel that I need to serve more, in a small little way which can make the day for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home