Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Strange Dream

I had the most strange dream last night, or rather this morning.

It is strange because everything is what i wanted.

I dream of me living in a quiet, peaceful farm feeding livestocks. I remembered there is a barnful of chicken, some ducks, geese, a small herd of cows which I am milking form.

Of course, there will be visitors from the farm..... All the people that I know of started to visit me one by one. In the end, we threw a big party at the farm house.

It was totally strange after one person ask me about the lady of the farm. The question stunned me. Just when I was thinking about the farm lady, she came out.

To my suprise, Jennifer came out. She claims that she was feeding piglets outside and she got so messy in the process that she had to bath. Then a sudden surge of memory filled me, the image of me and her together.

Before I tried to say anything, I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home