Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Unit Camp

Laser Quest!!! Cyber AC!!!

Our unit camp for this year is quite a fun and enjoyable one(although i slept my first 4 hours through cause of exhaustion). Cyber AC is the meeting place for each and everyone of us, we indeed enjoyed ourselves. I played for quite some hours for today but switched to Water Polo shortly afterwards. It has been ages that I ever touched the Swimming Pool.

Laser Quest was definitely an eye opening experience for me, its fun but tiring, quoting Brian Ong who was beside me now. Close quarter infantry combat was just so amazing as shown by the instructors who were with us. five of them totally wiped out our Lower Sec contingent while suffering one casualty.

Thats about all,I think....

Pictures will be updated soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home